Here are several benefits of utilizing a solar pool heater to warm your pool:
- More economical over the life of the system than a pool heater that uses electricity, fuel oil or propane gas. Compared to other pool heating technologies, a solar pool heating system pays for itself within 2 to 4 years.
- Uses clean energy / reduces your carbon footprint– Solar energy is a versatile, clean and inexhaustible fuel source. Solar radiation (heat, light and other radiation emitted from the sun) is the primary energy source for almost all natural processes on earth. The sun provides massive amounts of renewable energy that can be harnessed to provide us with heat and electricity. Each hour the sun gleams onto the earth more than enough energy to power the world for an entire year.
- It is relatively simple to integrate a solar water heater since most pools require a pump, filter, and plumbing.
- Provides the lowest maintenance costs (minimal if any).
- Has the longest lifespan (no moving parts, no corrosion) – almost always outlasting their warranties.
- Adds value to your home.